Sunday, February 8, 2009

last post, last meal of the day



Before I settle down to "Flight of the Concords" and a good hour of laundry sorting, I am enjoying my last treat of the day...well maybe there will be a glass of wine later.

I promised my kids I would make smoothies after dinner, so I did. Oh, I made a whole chicken, chicken in a pot, today. My young one said it was the best dinner she ever had in her life. She said this between spoonfuls of gravy straight from the gravy bowl...which was a big teacup because I don't have a proper gravy boat...that I like to use. I do have one I like to look at. I can not wait for them to see my mother so they can tell her how good my gravy was. My mother thinks she makes the best gravy in the world...it is better than mine, but mine was goooood.

I've posted enough today to last me quite a while I think. Good Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!