Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cloudy Saturday morning

I had a rough day at work yesterday and came home to two unresponsive, kids with no respect. You know how you ask them a question and get no answer...you get the blank stare....or you tell them 4 times to clean up the living room and explode when they are playing in their bedrooms and not even covertly but very loudly and defiantly. UGH. Then I watched the "Strayed' with Gaspard Ulliel and Emmanuelle Beart which depressed the hell out of me. Then the Hannibal Lechter movie with Gaspard Ulliel was on some movie channel and that made me feel much better because he was ridiculously crazy in that movie. I fell asleep watching that.

So, I am hiding in my room..hiding from my children...about to take a shower and have a lovely morning grocery shopping and thrift store shopping. I need bowls. we have three bowls in this apartment and I am sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!