Monday, February 9, 2009

crazy sky, clouds, water, ice




Camille Seaman. Wow. Her images are like nightmare sets for people like me who think of where is the last place in the world I would want to be. I swear. The photographs are so beautiful they are painful to look at. Impossible to look at and believe they are real. The things our world can do confuses the hell out of me. Completely. I would be in total fear of loosing my life if I was looking at that iceberg. Like, I would take my own life, dive into the frigid water, because I couldn't handle the beautifulness. What is with the colors of the sky and the water and the ice and the freaky light?!?!??! What is happening???? Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of the tornado skies to post here but if you click on the link you will see those stormy images that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I think I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!