Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nico

Nico came home yesterday. My cousin has a friend who couldn't keep him. She tried to send him to another home, but they couldn't take his energy..he has lots of it. The girls were hesitant and scared at first, but I think they will be fine. My mother told them he is their dog and Evie said "I'm not his sister?! I am his mom! I am a MOMMY!!" Just a little disturbing. Gigi took a little longer to accept him. She called me three times last night to tell me he jumped on her...he licked her in her mouth...and finally "I like the dog".

He is a Yorkiepoo, I think more Yorkie than Poo, is 18 months old, very smart and lovable. He cried when his owner left.




Look at that gorgeous hair. He is silvery, brown and black. Gorgeous.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!