Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Man Niko (with a k)


Not great pics. This is us taking Niko to his first vet visit....ever. We were too disturbed and worried about his wellbeing during the visit to take pictures.
The poor thing had 6 shots and we were told he was most likely "a little abused". It also turns out he is not 18 months, but fully grown and 2 or 3 years old. I am glad I didn't meet his previous owner. I understand, truly I do, how hard life is and if you can't care for a pet.....you shouldn't have one. She did the right thing in finding a new home for him. We love him and I wish he could live with me rather than my parents. I am so glad we have him. My parents tried to keep him in the kitchen at night, but he whines and cries until he is allowed in my mother's room. He sleeps in my mother's room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!