Saturday, June 20, 2009

My life in pictures.....



Hore-Belisha has to be the BEST FREAKING NAME EVER. Thank you Mollie Panter-Downes for living in an age when you could possibly hear of a name such as Hore-Belisha. That is such a pure bred animal name or a really pretentious stuffed animal name. I have blue stuffed bear that I named "Beary" uh-hem that would so have been named Mr. Hore-Belisha if I had been so enlightened about 3 or4 years ago. Ladies and Gentlemen, Hore-Belisha.
Perfect 2nd Tibetan Spaniel name. (Dragon, you will be my number one)

What I am reading.

What is on my nails. "My Darling" ahah that is what its called. It's more like my emo, masichistic, nihilistic darling.

This picture speaks volumes about how I feel. Sad. I wish life was fucking easier. Just a little.

My favorite magazine since I couldn't pay the $30 I owe "W". hmmm Real and Simple. It seems to me that the real stuff is not the simple stuff.


What I just read. For the most part.....very cool.

good morning.


well, that was real and simply awesome.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!