Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Another Homestead book - Ang

Sorry, Angela England.  I have your book, too.  Backyard Farming is another inspiration.  Honestly, these books have similar information, but the more I read, the more the principles are ingrained in my head and the more I am convinced of my desires and abilities.



Homestead plans are just like house plans to me.  I imagine myself walking between vegetable rows (or raised beds) to my clothes line or sitting on a log watching chickens live their chickeny lives. The smells of tomato plants, grass, barns, and animals all around me.  Almost always, I imagine my back aching from bending and my feet in work boots tramping alongside goat kids.



This is a smallish, 1.5 to 1 acre plan from Weed'em & Reap that would suit me just fine.  Maybe more fruit and nut trees, some berries and a couple bee hives.  I'ma dream big.  Maybe the plan below is a better for me.  Two to three acres of living. Because cows = milk, butter, cheese, manure and love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!